Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Passing on "The Secret"
I want to thank my friend Lisa for contagiously bringing in “The Secret” to my everyday life. For so many weeks she has been telling me to read the book and I kept on holding off with it. And for those so many weeks I have been chatting with her, I noticed a change in her outlook in life – I have been talking to a very happy, content, emotionally secured person that finds positivism in every situation or comment you throw at her. She did make me curious how she does it. Then I heard the 3-part audio version which made it even more interesting. So I bought the book on 9/19 and since then I am feeling a whole lot better about my self, my relationship, work, money and just about everything. Thank you Lisa for constantly reminding me and supporting me. It is very contagious when you interact with somebody who is living “the secret” and you can’t help but WANT to live like that person as well. To me she is now a living proof and a very good example that you can actually do something about your life and it does not take that much - just depends on how you think.

I started meditating by listening to calming music I downloaded online. I give my full concentration to the music and block any thoughts. Its like resting my mind from thinking... I feel blessed having Mario around because he gets me back on track whenever I tend to go astray. I am only human and I am somehow new to this way of thinking so of course there were times (and there will still be) that I lose focus and get negative then he would say these simple words… “Bu… read your book...” With a very loving tone and whispering.. “the secret….” And instantly I’d know what to do... Think of good and happy thoughts.. Attract good things into my life…

That is how I have been living my life lately… Happy and stress free! I have so many good things to say about this book and how it convinced me to change my life around, but I want you to discover and experience it for yourself. What I can say to you is GO GET A COPY!


Excerpts from the book:


"Without exception, every human being has the ability to transform any weakness or suffering into strength, power, perfect peace, health, and abundance."


"The Secret explains with simplicity the law that is governing all lives, and offers the knowledge of how to create - intentionally and effortlessly - a joyful life. This is the secret to everything - the secret to unlimited happiness, love, health and prosperity."




That weekend too, I took it to next level and bought me some essential oils and a burner from The Body Shop. They say aromatherapy helps you relax and de-stress. The sense of smell does a whole lot to your health and people just don’t know it. Well it worked for me - I like how my house smells clean and fresh. Bu and I feel more relaxed after a day of working.

 
posted by ibYang at 2:15 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home