Saturday, August 9, 2008
Boogie
I want to brag about Nash's dog!

First picture taken at the breeder's house to show Nash how cute his "puppy-to-be"

A year ago, for some reason I felt a sudden interest to have a dog. And so I looked into ads - newspaper and even craigslist. Called every number and asked for details regarding the pups for sale. Until I came upon this particular one. I wanted to see the puppy! Bu and I hurriedly went to the breeder's house which was only 2 blocks away from the apartment. The puppies were out in the front loan under a mister and an umbrella - it was summer during that time. There were a total of 6 muts, 4 yellow and 2 chocos. Bu picked this one with the cutest roundest face. He was a darling. This pup was not for me - it was for Nash. I thought it would be nice if my parents and Nash in Parlier will have a bundle of joy at home. We did not want to lose the puppy cos for the time we were there looking at the puppies, a lot of people were already wanting to get 1. When I called Nash and asked him if he can handle the responsibility, he was hesitant but he was excited about it. Oh my parents did not want a dog for they said it was going to be hard in so many ways. But we got him still hehe.

This was never planned by the way. We told the breeder Brandy that we are taking him and she held it for us. One of our cars had a smog check schedule so we can only do things after that. After lunch, we went back, paid for it and got Nash a new baby Because everybody was not prepared for something big like this, Bu and I went straight to Pet Smart and bought his necessities.

Oh my god in the car and in the store the pup kept on throwing up!!!!! We thought maybe he was sick but then figured he was just having motion sickness cos maybe he has never been out and he was only 6 weeks old.

After a year, Boogie has been in dog training classes and is now in the advance stage. The trainer asked my parents and Nash if he can enter the competition and also become an AKC titled dog. They were very pleased and of course, with full support pursue him a dog career. I am so gald everything turned out great for the pup and my folks. I knew they were gonna do an awesome job! And here he is now all grown up !
>
 
posted by ibYang at 11:19 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home