After 2 months of contemplating whether “to” or “not to” revive my blog – behold the outcome! Yes! I am back officially! New website! New layout! New purpose to blog.. Pure happy thoughts! And as always.. Boredom Hahahaha
So whatever happened to me? Last time I had my site up was way back in 2006! What a roller coaster ride it was BUT I am still here! 2 years older, 340 miles farther, ?? pounds heavier, more stable and more thankful for each day. I am a person who’s gone through a lot and managed to survive – that is me! Maybe a bit different but still the same Ivy.
What’s the latest? Last May, Kuya and Gail came over for a month long vacation. We met up in Vancouver, BC. We were there for 6 days. Even before this post, I have composed a very long story of the highlights so just read below.

posted by ibYang at 1:05 PM |
Post a Comment