Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Where is "Wally"?!?
After every chapter of my life has passed, it was harder and harder to keep track of friends I have met throughout the years - where is who and what is who doing now etc. I am very thankful for the internet especially email & YM for paving the way for people to keep in touch across the miles. Also, I am glad I've known people who from time to time really wants to know how I am doing, how things are and or simply just want to catch up.

Here are a few of my very best friends in action. Let me know if I got the facts right k?

INA - After college, she worked for our Marketing Prof. Torres who
started a small-sized company selling beauty products. After realizing she wanted to be in the corporate world, she entered the call center industry. Getting tired of her schedule, she left and became a pre-school teacher. She even relocated to Subic for a while. Then came back to Manila and next thing I know, she became a Flight Attendant based in Dubai. Wow! I believe she is doing very well and not to forget I like her pictures a lot! Dream come true for her cos I know she always wanted to go to Europe! And now she normally flies back and forth every week! Cheers!

LISA - Her career started even when we were still in college. I remember her as the real "office girl". Right after graduation, she jumped into the call center industry. Started as a regular agent then after a while worked her way up the corporate ladder. In July 2005, decided to move to US and see if she'd like it here. I guess her lifestyle just changed 180° and she missed Manila so much that after a year, she finally came back home. Of course when she was here, she visited me in Fresno and we had a blast! They say "no matter where you are and what you are doing, what matters most is who you're with". Yeah.. We could not do much back then cos I was just learning how to drive and could not go far - promised next time she is here, it will be more fun and to the next level!

Anyway, she came back to Manila with a vengeance! She was promoted right away! She was already one of the top level managers and still did not want to settle. I am very glad she was able to pick up where she left off and even more things came her way. Now, she just bought a brand new car! Sweet!

My HS best friend Anet is getting married in October. Could not believe she beat me! She was a late bloomer and did not care about relationships before but look at her now - getting married to the first and last boyfriend of her life! I am so happy for you Net! Best wishes!
 
posted by ibYang at 8:21 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home