We did have fun and enjoyed ourselves.. Buffet meals for both days! Work out Ivy! Work out!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- POSTED ON August 20, 2008
This weekend will be a busy one. On Saturday we are celebrating Bu's dad's birthday. After more than 2 decades (I think), they will spend time again. Bu invited his dad and grandma for dinner at our new found Best Buffet Place! Then afterwards of course, a day at the casino.
On Sunday, Bu's company is sponsoring a company get-together for managers at the races! A day at the fairgrounds is an annual big thing for the locals - my first time by the way and I am glad we were invited. We were told that there's lots of good food catered by the No.1 hotel Del Mar! Wooohooo I am just there for the experience and maybe learn about horse racing..
posted by ibYang at 10:17 AM |
Post a Comment