After days and days of so much thought and contemplation.. We decided NOT to get a dog. We have found so many good deals as far as LA and Fresno but after weighing the consequences, it will really be hard for us right now. Having a dog is like having a "baby" which entails huge responsibility. We won’t be able to go to spontaneous trips cos we have to plan ahead on where we’ll leave him, for how long and of course we have to set aside a budget for that extra expense. If it’s too much, we can just bring the dog with us but its not going to be easy since we have to bring his toys, his food etc. Either way, its going to be inconvenient for 2 people who are not used to bringing excess baggage. Plus! I don’t know if I can handle the idea of walking the dog 90 times especially at nights! Of course the most crucial stage is when its still a puppy but optimistically it should get better as it gets older.. I have consulted with my family and close friends and they said
“maybe it is not time yet” They’re right. I have always believed that if you are not 100% for it – don’t do it for you will end up in a bad situation. Oh well.. Though these 2 were my possible “babies” I have to let them go… Either pup we get was gonna be named Maximus.. You both will be in my thoughts.. Bye bye..

Post a Comment