Thursday, January 1, 2009
New Year
Happy New Year everyone! May we all have a prosperous year... I only got a day off and back to work tomorrow so we just kicked back at home and then watched a movie at 7pm. The mall is 2 blocks away so very convenient.

For all of you who haven’t watched this movie yet... Do so! If you own a dog like me and the rest of my family, you’d be able to relate. Marley reminded me so much of Boogie, my younger brother’s dog, because they’re both Labradors. I remember one weekend, I called Brandy, the breeder I saw on the newspaper and went to see the puppies for sale since it was 2 blocks away from the apartment. In an instant, I fell in love with him and so did the rest of my family. It’ll be 2 years in July since that day.

To me it had a tragic ending but then again it only shows the reality that no matter how much we love our pets, they don’t live forever. At least Marley lived his life to the fullest and he was loved and cared for so well by Jen and John.
 
posted by ibYang at 1:57 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home