Meeting Gail was never planned and it was not even a formal introduction when it happened. I can still remember Jollibee, Glorietta in 1998. One of those nights when Kuya brought me to Makati so I can go on my “gimik”. It was just a simple, “Beh, this is Gail” and everything was history….
My best friend, my sister, my confidant, my nanny, my fashion consultant, my travel partner / agent, my shopping buddy all rolled into one… You are a very important person in my life. Not enough “thank you’s” to express how grateful I am to everything you have done and still continue to do… We may be million miles away but you will always stay closest to my heart wherever I may be… I love you so much and I could never imagine my life without you... Cheers to an awesome person and may you have many more happy birthdays to come!

Post a Comment